This is my first post. I thought I would write something on the first day of the Hijri year. But I didn't have the chance. I am not a writer I'll just be saying few words about what grabs my attention; no preference!
Starting with one of my favourite places ever. Alshurafa restaurant in Jeddah. Since weather nowadays is nice, dinning outdoors is the perfect choice. By all means, service is the best in Alshurafa. But when it comes to food I guess they are better in main courses than in desserts. But again service is 5 out of 5. Sadly I only managed to take one photo.
Starting with one of my favourite places ever. Alshurafa restaurant in Jeddah. Since weather nowadays is nice, dinning outdoors is the perfect choice. By all means, service is the best in Alshurafa. But when it comes to food I guess they are better in main courses than in desserts. But again service is 5 out of 5. Sadly I only managed to take one photo.

3 comments:
that is a nice view dear, it's good to have dinner in the outdoor like that, change of view, landscape can add a wonderful feeling to your mood ....but it had one big disadvantage ..in my opinion you will eat more (-_-;) ...
Looks neat restaurant, I think you have enjoyed your time especially at this fabulous weather.
Nice review, looking forward to your next posts. :)
B, R,
Thanks ^^
Post a Comment