Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nespresso ~ finally


Finally .. I got it .. Even though some didn't want me to have it. Because I am kind of coffee addicted. But  here it is :) Easy to use. So nice and elegant. When it first worked I was shocked. I didn't expect it to make that noise. But I think I got used to it by now.
When it starts pouring coffee into the cup .. GOD .. it smells so good .. like I am in a cafe ..
I just liked it so much..
You could have your coffee before you read your morning newspaper but not with it. Cause it is a bit not that hot to make it till you finish reading. So I just put it in the microwave for 40 seconds and now I can read and drink at the same time :D

3 comments:

Rationality said...

Yaaaaay
I WANT ONE. Tell me how is it so far?

Skeptical Empiricist said...

No2 bad ;)

Emiratesque said...

Welcome to the club!