Now I have to miss few months. Will jump to the
last two days. We had in-house training session and I had to prepare for that.
Now the program was organized by my manager but then I was suppose to prepare
all things in the company and make materials ready for participants. Anyways,
making copies, binding and making IDs was not the hard part. The hard part was
when I wanted them in the company to prepare the meeting room with me. They
made it very clear that it is not their job to help me. I asked the logistic
guy who actually made all the flight and hotel arrangement for guests to
arrange for lunch he said I will do it for you the first day as a favour but it
is not my job and you have to do it yourself. Last year when we had training
in-house HE was responsible for that but because a higher authority asked him
he didn't say it is not my job, I wasn't in charge at that time. EVEN the tea-boy when I asked him to provide
water bottles he said you can ask cleaning boys to bring you what you want just
pay for them. I felt like left alone :( but this was my first training to
organize and it was very important for me to execute it perfectly! so i did
what I had to do .. last two days were stressful but training went well and all
were happy Alhumdullah :)
At the end of the second day I went to see my
manager because he wasn't there in the office first day. I told him how
successful training was and that next time he plan a training in such a short
time he should give me a budget. I expressed how mad I was about all of this.
He was so calm and said this was a test for me to see how I would handle things.
During the training we took some pictures and
participants asked me if I can send it to them. I told them that I would
include those pictures in the newsletter and send it after the second training session
next week which is for different group but the same content. Having that said,
I should start designing this newsletter. Why am I creating one? Because we
were suppose to have one for the whole division news coming from marketing
support lady, who joined the company in December 2013. But whenever I ask her
she reply that she has too much to do and this will have to wait. Hence I have
decided to have a separate newsletter for Continuous Improvement Department.
This marketing lady if I talked about her it would take me days. She is a bit weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment